Friday, January 20, 2017

Final Cartoon project.

1. The strongest area of my project was the using the brush tool to color in my cartoon. It was very easy to do and didn't take much effort to achieve.
2. The area that my work could be improved is on illustrator, the tracing could have been way better than it came out to be. I could have been more careful with how I traced it.
3. The thing that was the easiest about this project was the coloring portion. I felt it was the easiest to do/work with.

4. The most difficult part of the project was the tracing on illustrator. I had a hard time using the pen tool to go over my cartoon. The lines weren't traced right, they didn't come out like I wanted. Fixing it was also easy. I zoomed in on the cartoon and fixed  up the crooked and unneeded lines.
5. I used the pen tool on illustrator to trace my cartoon. On Photoshop the paint brush tool and the color chart to color in my cartoon.
6. I demonstrated the objective by
7. If I were to do this project again I would have traced it way better and drew it better than I did. Maybe explore color more. I could have put more effort into it as well.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cartoon Creativity:3
    Effort:4
    Dodge/Burn:0
    Pen tool:4
    Craftsmanship: 4
    Blog:3
    C+

    ReplyDelete